November 21, 2004

Deep red toe nails, just so me!

xxx

An eternity preserved in loss

We went to Fosters Cafe to check out the possibility of it being a new chill out place. Our second chill out place after FF closed. The live singing was by this gentleman called Joe, with his accoustic guitar. It ended around 11.30pm. We had latte. Wenn said it's 'ok lor', the latte.

She closed her eyes and soon, fell asleep in the arm chair opposite me. I took out my book to read. This is quieter than FF. No crowds, little clapping and air-conned.

She misses Darren's guitar and his sheepish-shy smile. I miss Nuris' powerful voice. Class 95 was playing 'Sway' when I got home.

'Say you'd stay, don't come and go, like you do....'

xxx

Double turn if you get a 6

I think she might have found the man. Only she has yet to know anything about him, and he, she. Maybe if she didn't intimidate him like she did many before him, he would stay for a bit longer. The die is still rolling... let the game go on.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 01:17